Friday, May 24, 2013

A Wonderful Win




Hi friends,I hope that you all are doing ok this Friday morning.The weather has turned cool for today.Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Me,well I hope to work in my flower gardens.Not real exciting but it needs to be done.It is always fun to play in the dirt.

It has been a very hard week for a lot of the folks in the heartland .My thoughts and prayers continue to be with all those struggling with the aftermath of the terrible storms  of this week.

As the title of the post hinted,I have some lovely goodies to share with all of my wonderful friends.Shirlee of The Easily Influenced Stitcher recently held an awesome surprise giveaway and I was blessed to be one of the seven winners.Yes, you read that right the ever generous Shirlee gave away 7 prize packages to celebrate her two years of blogging.We knew the theme of each category but not what items we would receive,fun huh! I thought so too. Really folks if you don't know Shirlee please check out her blog.She is ever so sweet, funny and she is just a flat out awesome stitcher.I feel so very blessed to have Shirlee in my life and to call her friend.A visit to her blog is always fun and interesting,she has a wonderful way of telling a story.Thanks Shirlee for hosting the giveaway and congrats on two years of great blogging! Here are the wonderful goodies I got in the mail..
A large wooden plate,so pretty!

A lovely sheepie!
Love this little sheep pic

Another Sheep ,so adorable



Two cute sheep soap,that smell yummy!
A beautiful card that needs to be framed.

Yep,I won the sheep package!Yippee me!As I said Shirlee was so generous.I never dreamed that she would send so many awesome things.Thanks so much sweetie! Hubby doesn't know it yet but he is going to build me a new shelf for my things. I am sure that he thanks you as well.LOL! Shirlee is hoping to sell her house soon and is dealing with some medical issues so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Well this post is a tad later than anticipated, but life or should I say my mamma has been keeping me busy.LOL! The way I see it she comes first because I know if positions were reversed that she would do the same.Someday hopefully my blogging will become more consistent.I have been reading your  blogs but for some reason on  a lot of them I can't seem to leave a comment.

To all of my friends near and far it is my wish that you have a safe and happy holiday weekend.God Bless you all.Hugs,Jen

7 comments:

Unknown said...

All your goodies are wonderful and I just love sheep!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get some time to play in the dirt ;)
Kim

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, love the sweet sheep goodies, great win.....Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, Francine.

Shirlee said...

Aw Jen, you are such a dear friend! I am blushing at your very kind words : ) I am so glad you enjoyed all the sheep goodies! Take care & have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Danice G said...

Such pretty items you won. I love sheep :)

Cindi said...

Nice sheep package win girlfriend! Congrats! Your mom should come first, keeping her in my prayers. Have a great weekend!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Earlene said...

Morning Jenn,
Working in flower beds sounds wonderful to me.
Thank goodness I covered plants last night, we had a big frost.
You recieved lots of pretties and I love her blog too.
Have a wonderful weekend friend.
Earlene

bettyj said...

Shirlee certainly was generous with you. I agree, she can tell a story. I usually laugh out loud when reading her posts. Those are awesome. Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer.