Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Wishes

Yes, it is I ,the long lost Country Mouse. Surprise probably doesn't cover the shock that you are experiencing.LOL! There was no way that I could allow Christmas to come and go without taking a moment to wish each of you dear sweet people the best. May each of you have the Merriest of Christmas Season !!!

I feel it only fair to explain my absence just a bit.My last post was about loosing my dear sweet friend Buddy.  While that was a hard blow,it was only the start.As some of you know, my mother has not been in the best of health for a while with a heart condition.At the time of Buddy's passing my mom was not acting herself but it was hoped that it was medicine related.Sadly, I must say it was not.Since June she has pretty much been bed ridden.In the last few months we have found out that she has a number of serious problems.I will list them as best I can...she has Chronic Kidney failure that goes back and forth between stage 3-4, 3 aneurisms on her aorta,pleural effusion, moderate COPD , 2 masses in her right lung ,congestive heart failure ,pulmonary hypertension of 70 +,high blood pressure,Osler Weber Rendu syndrome and suffered with hallucinations for a couple months.She is still occasionally  having some hallucinations. They are not nearly as bad as they were in the beginning.I feel as if I have left out something but as you can probably guess my brain is pretty much mush at the moment.Both the kidney doctor and cardiologist have said that there is nothing more that can be done for her.She is on full time oxygen support.

My mom is top priority in my life at the moment and will continue to be for as long as I am blessed to have her.I hope that you can understand why I do not visit or comment on your blogs.It is not that I have forgotten about any of you just that  I am so tied up at the moment. My sister and I are caring for momma and would appreciate any prayers that you care to send up for our family.

This post is not meant to be a downer at all.I am blessed to have my momma for  at least one more Christmas and for that I am thankful.It is my wish that if nothing else this post makes you grab someone you love just a little closer in a hug and be sure to tell them how much you love them.
Merry Christmas and God Bless each and every one of you! Hugs and love,Jen

12 comments:

Cindi said...

Praying for you and your mom Jen! May you have a very blessed Christmas!
Cindi

Angela said...

Sending prayers for your Mother and you and your sister and your families. Enjoy your holiday with family close by. Hugs
Angela

Danice G said...

Yes, praying for you and your family. It is good to hear from you. Wishing you all the merriest of holidays :)

Earlene said...

Oh goodness Jenn! Big hugs and prayers sent your way.

So glad you let us know. We missed you.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Prayers sent up for you and your family. Enjoy your special Christmas with your mom. Warm Blessings! Amy

Susan said...

Prayers for you, your momma and your family. May you feel God move among you.

Three Sheep Studio said...

I will be praying for your Mom and for you and your sister.
I hope you have a peaceful Christmas.
Rose

Raymond Homestead said...

Sorry to hear you have been going through some difficult times Jen. Will keep you and your family uplifted in prayer.

Deb said...

Jennifer, thinking of you and your family and keeping you all close in my heart.

Bee Lady said...

Hi Jen,
Just now saw this and am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Please keep us posted on her, and you. I do hope you had a Merry Christmas and the new year brings lots of blessings your way.

Cindy Bee

Anonymous said...

great post
very interesting


Obat Herbal TBC Kronis

Anonymous said...

great post
very interesting


Obat Herbal TBC Kronis