Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !


Wow ,can you believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving? I mean really, where did the time go? I hope that you all are ready for the big day and will be enjoying it with family and friends.I have already done some of my cooking in preparation for our meal .We usually eat in the middle of the day but this year it will be after 5 pm as our son has to work.I will be preparing a meal for the four of us so it  will not be a big deal.

I have so many things to be thankful for this year.First and foremost I am  grateful to serve  a loving  and faithful God without fear of man.My blessings extend to having a wonderful and talented man that I call my hubby ,a son that is through the growing pains of being a teenager and has turned into a special young man.Three years ago he introduced into our lives an awesome young lady that has become a daughter of my heart . I lost my dad three years ago but still have my mamma ,sisters and  a brother to share Thanksgiving with this year.One more thing that I am so thankful for is the friends that I have gained over the internet.You all are a special group of ladies.

May your Thanksgiving day be filled with family, friends, good food and laughter! Many blessings ,Jen


10 comments:

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jen.
Enjoy your day!!
Lois

Earlene said...

Hi Jennifer768

I hope that you have a wonderful day too.
It did get here fast..it gets faster every year.
Blessings to you
Earlene

renee said...

Hi Jen!
Well, I think you are pretty special too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thanks for stopping by my blog always.
Hugs,
Renee

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww...that's so sweet. Wow - dinner for 4 sounds so much better than dinner for 31. Oh well - dressing's made and the birds are stuffed. Now I hope I hear the alarm go off in the morning! I have much to be thankful for as well - and I count you as one of those blessings. Wishing you a joyful and blessed holiday....Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

happy thanksgiving.;)

Dog Trot Farm said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jen, enjoy a wonderful day with your family. Blessings from snowy Maine, Julie.

Mary said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jen! Wishing you a wonderful,enjoyable day with your family!! Hugs Mary

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Bee Lady said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jen.

Cindy Bee

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

That is very nicely said Jennifer! I am thankful for the same things and also thankful that blogging has brought us together. Although I can't get on here as much as I would like, I do enjoy our blog friendship very much!!