Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hello World!

Hi everyone ,thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.I am Kaitlyn Grace and arrived this past Friday at 5:54 pm! Some of you already know my Great Aunt Jen and boy she is excited to get to spoil me.She makes these weird noises and faces but I guess she will okay,it may just take some time to get used to her.LOL!

This is my first picture that was taken at the hospital...

 Not only does Aunt Jen like to spoil me but she is enjoying playing with her new camera.The rest of the pics are at Great Granny's on my first day home from the hospital.


 Aunt Brenda could not wait to get a hold of me.





Aunt Jen is so happy to see all of my pretty hair!Time for a nap so I will talk to you more later.

Even in the middle of some bad times there are always blessings to be found.The doctors had told my niece that this baby would be premature and that she was not developing normally.As you can see she is beautiful and a nice size. Instead of early she came two weeks past the due date.I can only say thank you to the Lord and to all that knew of the problems that sent prayers up on her behalf.We are blessed!

I also wanted to say thanks for all the awesome comments being left on my posts.I may not have time to reply at the moment but I have read each one and they have touched my heart.Hopefully things will soon get lined out and I can have more free time soon.God Bless each of you.Jen




 




9 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet and beautiful Jen.
Makes me even more excited for Dec!!
*A little hint of a surprise I will be sharing on my blog soon, as soon as I get the a-ok. :)
So, shhhh. Hehe!
She is truly beautiful Aunt Jen.
Have fun spoiling her!
Hugs
Tam

Raymond Homestead said...

Nice to meet you Kaitlyn!

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my what a sweetie pie, so so cute....Blessings Francine.

Danice G said...

Oh, she is so beautiful Jen! Congratulations :)

Faye Henry said...

Oh, that is so cute.. Congrats..

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Jen, she is beautiful and YES Auntie Jen is going to spoil you. I LOVE her name.
I am so happy for the whole family.
A bundle of joy, nothing like having a baby to bring the family together.
Hugs sweet friend,
Tricia XO

PS. thank you for my b-day card I loved it so much!!! It meant a lot to me. BIG HUGS!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Oh, what a precious baby!!! You spoil her rotten!!!
Have fun with Kaitlyn and the new camera!!!!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations Jen! Kaitlyn is adorable : )

Lori Ann Corelis said...

She is such a beautiful baby!
Lucky Auntie!!